This week has been stressful. I have had a lot going on at work, a lot going on at home (its emotionally taxing to plan a going away party for your spouse), and the realization that the hubs is moving in less than a month has really set in. My heart is breaking a little each day if I’m being honest. So tonight I decided to make a list of little things that have put a smile on my face this week.
1. New Yoga Shorts: This is a two-fold kind of smile. I was extremely excited to find these on a fabulous deal for $7.00. I was also excited that they fit. Progress…
2. H20: This new BPA free water bottle is my new love. It does a MUCH better job of keeping my water cold than my old bottle. Its also much quieter (and meeting friendly). And of course, it gets bonus points for being hot pink.
3. Missoni for Target: I was a little slow getting to Target for this designer premiere but I did manage to score this amazing hat at the urging of the hubs. I think its gorgeous and I cant wait to wear it this fall!!
4. Rachael Ray: There was a little bit of happy in my mailbox this week. Plus the fact that it’s the fall addition gives me the warm fuzzies!
5. A Healthy Pup: After a long miserable night, a trip to the emergency vet, and one prescription later I have a healthy and happy shihtzu at my house!
6. Spinach Salad: It was just that yummy. I love that the season for soups and warm salads are upon us!
What is your little bit of happy this week??